A WML card can be set up to use the timer function of WML. The time unit of
the timer is 1/10 of a second.
The example below
will display a message for 3 seconds, and then take you to the file "test.wml":
<!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN"
Whether you're new to XML or already an advanced user, the user-friendly views
and powerful entry helpers, wizards, and debuggers in XMLSpy are designed to
meet your XML and Web services development needs from start to finish.
- XML editor
- Graphical XML Schema / DTD editors
- XSLT 1.0/2.0 editor, debugger, profiler
- XQuery editor, debugger, profiler
- Support for Office Open XML (OOXML)
- Graphical WSDL editor & SOAP debugger
- Java, C#, C++ code generation
- And much more!
Download a fully functional free 30-day trial today!