XSL-FO block-container Object
Definition and Usage
The <fo:block-container> object is used to create a block-level
reference-area - which often contains a different writing-mode or a different
reference-orientation to rotate the content.
Whether you're new to XML or already an advanced user, the user-friendly views
and powerful entry helpers, wizards, and debuggers in XMLSpy are designed to
meet your XML and Web services development needs from start to finish.
- XML editor
- Graphical XML Schema / DTD editors
- XSLT 1.0/2.0 editor, debugger, profiler
- XQuery editor, debugger, profiler
- Support for Office Open XML (OOXML)
- Graphical WSDL editor & SOAP debugger
- Java, C#, C++ code generation
- And much more!
Download a fully functional free 30-day trial today!