SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics.
SVG defines graphics in XML format.
In our SVG tutorial you will learn about SVG.
Start learning SVG now!
Learn by examples!
At W3Schools you will find a complete SVG reference, listing all SVG elements from the W3C Recommendation
(SVG Version 1.1).
The Altova MissionKit is a suite of intelligent XML tools, including:
XMLSpy® – industry-leading XML editor
- Support for all XML-based technologies
- Graphical editing views, powerful debuggers, code generation, & more
MapForce® – graphical data mapping tool
- Drag-and-drop data conversion with code generation
- Support for XML, DBs, EDI, Excel® 2007, text, Web services
StyleVision® – visual stylesheet designer
- Drag-and-drop stylesheet design for XML & databases
- Output to HTML, PDF, RTF, Word 2007, & more
Try before you buy with a free fully functional 30-day trial